The decision to change the size of your breasts is a personal one. Whether you are frustrated with a lack of breast volume or want to increase the overall symmetry of your breasts, we are here to help you achieve the balanced, healthy look you’ve always wanted. Modern cosmetic surgery has a solution that will meet your needs. Choosing to change the size of your breasts can have a significant impact on your appearance.
At Arizona Cosmetic Surgery, we promote the highest standards of safety. Our talented surgeon, Dr. Chasby Sacks, strives to help you achieve your cosmetic goals and create results that bring you confidence.
What Is Breast Augmentation?
Breast augmentation, also called augmentation mammoplasty, is a procedure designed to alter the size of your breasts. It involves the use of breast implants or fat transfer from other parts of your body. This surgery creates a more rounded breast shape and improves the symmetry between your two breasts. It is highly recommended after significant weight loss or pregnancy.
This surgery is optimal for touch-ups after a breast cancer diagnosis. It empowers breast cancer survivors and helps them achieve natural-looking results using improved techniques and materials. The most common breast implant placement areas include the lower fold of the breast, armpit, or areola.
What Breast Augmentation Methods are Available?
When it comes to breast augmentation, every case is different. The surgeon will help you make the best choice based on your preferences, needs, and budget. The two standard methods for breast augmentation are:
- Natural Augmentation – This procedure is useful for small-scale breast enlargement. It involves transferring fat cells from other parts of your body to your breasts. The surgeon uses liposuction to remove fat cells from an incision site, purifies those cells, and adds them to the breasts. You can decide on the area from which the fat cells are removed.
- Breast Implants – In this method, the surgeon makes tiny, discreet incisions to insert the breast implants. Breast implants are are made of a variety of different materials. They can be saline, silicone gel, or highly cohesive silicone. Each material has a different feel, cost, and incision requirements. You can determine the right choice for you with the help of a cosmetic surgeon.
Breast Reduction Surgery
While many women dream of having fuller breasts, some want the opposite. In many cases, large breasts may cause daily discomfort. Decreasing the size of your breasts can eliminate any neck, back or shoulder pain you might be experiencing.
If you are looking to reduce your breast size, it is essential to begin with a visit to the surgeon. During your visit, the clinical team can take your measurements and examine your symptoms. Breast reduction can help relieve pain and eliminate uncomfortable indentations in the shoulders resulting from support garments that do not fit properly.
Important Facts About Breast Augmentation
Before you opt in for breast augmentation surgery, here are some facts worth knowing:
- A Safe Procedure: Whether it is an implant or natural augmentation, this procedure is safe with a low risk of complications or side effects. The tiny incision size allows for fast healing. Using an experienced and talented plastic surgeon further reduces the risks.
- Achieves Long-Lasting Results: For most women, the results can last for a lifetime.
- An Investment in Yourself: Breast augmentation using implants comes at a relatively affordable price. The cost of this surgery depends on your specific needs. Besides taking care of yourself, the benefits of this procedure, and the lasting results can be well worth the investment.
- Quick & Easy Recovery: While you need time for recovery following your breast augmentation surgery, it is relatively short. You might experience discomfort for the first week following surgery. However, in about 2 to 3 weeks, you can resume your typical day to day activity.
Exceptional Breast Augmentation Surgeries in Phoenix
At Arizona Cosmetic Surgery, Dr. Chasby Sacks and his team always strive to give you beautiful results. Famous for our honesty, we only recommend necessary treatments and nothing more.
If you reside in Phoenix, and you are searching for a compassionate doctor, we can help. Our staff will take excellent care of you and keep you informed throughout your treatment. Contact our practice for more information or to schedule your consultation.