Brazilian Butt Lift in Phoenix
For patients looking for a lifted and shapely butt to achieve an hour glass figure. Dr. Sacks performs Brazilian butt lift surgery in Phoenix, AZ. This treatment is customized to meet patients’ individualized needs and desired results. This non-implant procedure utilizes your natural fat to enhance your backside.
Ready for the body you’ve always wanted? Contact our surgical practice today to learn more about fat grafting!
What is a Brazilian Butt Lift?
A Brazilian butt lift is a procedure used to improve the shape of the buttocks by augmenting size, enhancing curvature, increasing firmness, or creating a more symmetrical aesthetic.
Candidates for this procedures are patients who:
• Have tried to attain a shapely butt through exercise and nutrition and couldn’t achieve desired results
• Wish to add volume due to significant weight loss that has left the area loose and flat
• Want to make the most of their scheduled liposuction procedures by having excess fat added to augment buttocks
Ideal candidates for the Brazilian butt lift procedure are those who are physically healthy and have firm, elastic skin. During an initial consultation, patients work with Dr. Sacks to determine whether a Brazilian butt lift is right for them.
More about Brazilian Butt Lifts in Phoenix
This plastic surgery procedure can take as little as 90 minutes to complete; however more time may be needed for extensive liposuction. During your treatment, excess fat is removed from numerous areas including the hips, thighs, abdomen, arms, and back. The collected fat deposits are then treated and purified, before being added into the buttock area to create improved natural lift and curve. Dr. Sacks develops a specific treatment plan to ensure the appropriate amount of fat is extracted and applied for your ideal lift and curvature. This procedure, done by our experienced plastic surgeon and the purity of the cells used, can last for over 10 years and are a long lasting treatment.
Complications of Buttock enhancement (Brazilian Butt Lift).
- Swelling is usually temporary and aided by cold packs.
- Bruising may be present but is usually slight and temporary
- Pain is usually slight and helped by pain medication prescribed by Dr. Sacks
- Infection is extremely rare as antibiotics will be prescibed by Dr. Sacks with the patient starting these the day before the surgery and continuing for about a week after the surgery
- Temporary results Occasionally the correction diminshes somewhat after the surgery so Dr. Sacks will if possible store extra fat taken at the time of surgery and re-inject this into the buttock later.
Prices of Buttock augmentation (Brazilian Butt Lift) Will range from about $5500 upwards depending on the areas that require liposuction in order to provide sufficient fat for the procedure.
Results may vary.
Schedule a Consultation Today!
Attain the round and shapely backside you’ve always desired with a Brazilian butt lift in Phoenix at the plastic surgery practice of Dr. Chasby Sacks. For more information, or to schedule a consultation, contact our office today!